I received an email in my inbox by one of Brian’s secret admirers. He knows nothing about computers, so he asked me to post it on my blog. He wrote this as a response to my 100 Things I Love About Brian entry. So, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together and give a warm welcome to guest blogger, Joe.
10 Things I Wonder About Brian
(I will not match Angie’s 100 “things” not because I lack ammunition, but time. And I am free to do this because they both know I love them more than the day is long.)
- I wonder….does the boy own a watch?
- I wonder….is there a type A bone, muscle, nerve, or even slight tendency in his body?
- I wonder….how much coffee can a human being take in?
- I wonder….does he have a hollow leg? Where does all that food go?
- I wonder….how many vehicles can one man possibly go through?
- I wonder….why did the mullet have to go?
- I wonder….why did the mullet have to happen?
- I wonder….how a Redskin married a Cowboy? What does Belial have to do with the things of God?
- I wonder….if we need to take up an offering to buy the boy some new footwear? Seriously, how old ARE those sandals?
- I wonder….at the grace and mercy of God that actually gave Brian a wife who appreciates 100 things about him??!!
Written with deepest love and fondest affection,
Joe (a secret admirer)